Thursday, April 06, 2006

Successful Ship Day!



It was another beautiful sunny day in Kailua Kona today and a successful sales day to boot. I met alot of friendly people and finished the base layers of my painting of some yellow Plumerias.

I chose to do the base layers in pinks and blues to build a strong contrast first, then once it dries, I'll lay on the yellows. I did this because I wanted pure vibrant yellows. Since I'm working on five paintings at once, I will be setting this one aside to dry.

There aren't any ships scheduled for Friday, so I'll be running errands (shipping prints that have sold) and working in my studio at home on a commission piece.

Aloha for now and have a great day!

Marshall White

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a fine book. It has inspired me to great heights. I look forward to your future blogs to keep me going.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Marshall White said...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed my book and found encouragement. :)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home