Friday, June 16, 2006

Hawaii Sunset Studio Webcam

Well, I finally did it.....

I set up a streaming video webcam in my studio!

After many late nights and some help from the owner of Cambrosia webcam software, it is finally up and running. During the day while I'm away, I point it at the Kailua Kona Bay, and in the evenings, you can watch the sunset. When I'm working in my studio, I point it at my art easel.

I hope you enjoy this webcam and visit often to see me working on my latest creation.... or at least visit to watch the sunset. :)

Here is the link:
http://www.BrianMarshallWhite.com/studiocam.htm

Aloha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to find you working in your studio...so far I've seen a big black palm tree and sky!

Oh, and a painting! What are you working on?

Good luck to you!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Marshall White said...

Aloha!

I hope you got to see me paint later today. With father's day and all, the morning was busy with my kids and calling my dads.

I don't have a title yet for this one, but it's a beach scene.

:) Thanks for watching!

Aloha

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home