Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kohala Beach Scene almost done..


Besides setting up the webcam in my studio, I've been painting as much as possible on the Kohala Beach painting - and it's almost done. Just a few more long days to finish it.

It is a 30x40 inch oil on canvas and is my best work yet. Not only does the composition work well and it looks good from a distance, but there is so much going on in the detail that is interesting, you find yourself exploring the painting at close range.
:)


Here is one sample shot of some of the detail.

If you are interested in this painting, please contact "Gunner" at the Harbor Gallery:
Harbor Gallery
P.O. Box 44554
Kawaihae, Hawaii 96743
(808) 882-1510
(800) 865-0824
Email: gunner@harborgallery.biz

Aloha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Borgas said...

I would like to say that I enjoyed watching you work today for the little time I was able. I am on dial-up with my internet connection but it was still motivating to watch you work in an intermittent fashion in your studio on the webcam.

Your work is beautiful and I look forward to further updates to your blog.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Marshall White said...

Thank you Susan. I'll be starting a new painting or two this next week, as soon as I finish this one and get over this summer cold. *sniffle*

Aloha

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home