Friday, August 04, 2006

New Location


Life has been a whirlwind since my last post, too many things hitting me at once from too many directions. But, as always, I keep pushing forward and do the best I can. In the middle of chaos, in a effort to make changes for the better, I rented a Kiosk at the Kona Inn Shopping Village in Kailua Kona. It's a gamble, but it is a better location and hopefully it will pay off in the end.

This of course is why I haven't been working in my studio at home for the last few weeks, and because I have to keep regular hours there, I most likely won't be in my studio at home for awhile - so much for my studio cam.

The kiosk is next to the glass blower, so if you are familiar with Kona and have seen Justin blow glass, you can now find me right next to him. My hours this week are 9:00am to 9:00pm. I most likely will be only working evenings from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, and when the cruise ships are in town I will be there from 9:00am to 9:00pm. But first I have to study traffic flow and decide what times are best to be there.

Aloha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really miss the webcam and being able to watch the Skyline and even you in your studio. I hope your new space works for you but it sure was fun being able to watch you paint.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home