Wednesday, March 07, 2007

1st Quarter 2007 paintings

Aloha!


Here are a few paintings I've finished of late.


"Waipio Valley" 30x40 oil on canvas. This painting of Hi'ilawe falls here on the big island of Hawaii was started last fall right after the earthquake. I just finished it a few weeks ago. This one is so dynamic, especially when well lit.

This one will be finished tomorrow 3/8/07. It's titled; "Wall of Passion" and is a 20x58 oil on canvas. A passion fruit vine locally known as "Lilikoi" . It also has one gecko in it.




I've been painting like crazy lately, lots of commissions done and more to do.
I've also been added to another gallery, this one is in Okotoks, Alberta Canada. Prestige Fine Art and Framing. If you live in Alberta and can make the trip to Okotos, be sure to visit them and see the collection of my work they carry.
Well, back to painting. Have a great day and be sure to visit me in Hawaii if you come to Kona.
Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home