Thursday, June 26, 2008

Moved to Maui


Aloha,

As of June 15th, 2008, I'm living and working in Maui.

There are many reasons for the move to Maui - personal and professional. But the bottom line is - I'm glad we made the move and am enjoying all that the island of Maui has to offer.

For the rest of the year of 2008, I will be doing alot of "en plein air" on the island of Maui. The decision to do this is for professional reasons - to take my art to the next level, and to do that I need to make creative changes that will bring more life and excitement to my art.

Mahalo to all of you who have purchased my art over the years, and thank you for viewing my web site looking for updates. The galleries that represent me on the Big Island will still continue to sell my art and I will continue to supply them with new original paintings - please stop in from time to time and view my work.

I have approached one of the finest galleries in Lahaina to represent me. Hopefully soon, my work will be available there for those of you who collect my art and frequent Maui often.

For those who are interested - I chose to live in Makawao Town - in the Up-Country area. It's an old paniolo town ( cowboy ), lots of horses, cows and chickens - and lots of fresh air! Coming from Kona, that means alot lately. ( This year, the VOG is worse than you can imagine on the Kona side ). Downtown Makawao is a step into the past, with lots of galleries and gift shops to meander through.

My new address is:
Marshall White
PO Box 612
Makawao, HI 96768

My email is still: successfulartist@aol.com

Warm Aloha from Hawaii,

Marshall White

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home