Sunday, April 11, 2010

Living in Lahaina

Aloha - Long time no post!

I'm currently living in the Lahaina area and have a small studio in Lahaina Town. I'm back to painting full-time again and am working on some turtle paintings in my studio.

Here are two new paintings completed 2010:
"New Beginnings"



















and "Peaceful Waters".



Both are available in Limited Edition Giclee Prints.


If you visit Kona, be sure to stop in at the Pacific Fine Art Gallery at the Kona Inn Shopping Village and see my work.

Much Love and Aloha!

Marshall White

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!!! I love the color and beauty of your paintings. I hope you are well. I took a break from painting as well and had a baby. I'm painting a turtle for his room and thought I'd see if you had any updates. Thanks for your inspiration!
Erin
A fan in Georgia

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home